Description of Services
Users may be required to establish an account and log in to www.myidentity.co.nz in order to purchase our Products. You acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for each and every access or use of www.myidentity.co.nz with your username and password, and that My Identity is authorised to accept such username and password as conclusive evidence that you wish to use the My Identity website, including and without limitation to purchase our Products. My Identity has no responsibility to monitor the use of your username and password and is not liable for any unauthorised access of your username and password.
You agree that all content, material, including information, data, software, text, design elements, graphics, images and other content (collectively, “Content”), contained in or delivered via the website or otherwise made available by My Identity in connection with the website (collectively, “Website Content”) is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws.
Limited Authorisation to Use and Disclose Your Information.
Terms of Sale for Products
For orders placed via our Website, payment may be captured up to 10 days before the order is shipped.
Returns and Repairs
Any requests for returns or repairs will be handled in accordance with our return and repair policy.
All of our medical identification items have a three (3) month limited warranty. If an item breaks within this three (3) month period which begins from the date of purchase, we will repair it for free one time. For any additional repairs, within this three (3) month period and for any repairs outside of the three (3) month warranty period, you will be charged a small fee.
The limited warranty is conditional upon your payment in full to us for all amounts due for each product.
My Identity makes no warranty or promise as the quality or free from defect of the website of any product of which we are selling.
Exclusions and Limitations
- We do not provide a warranty against dents, scratches or fading of plating, as they are considered normal wear and tear. Further, we do not provide a warranty against theft, loss, or chemical exposure including perfume damage.
- All leather medical IDs are not warrantied against water damage.
- Caduceus medical symbol and paint/inlay - all caduceus medical symbols and any paint/color fill on our metal pieces are conditionally warrantied for 3 months. Exposure to harsh chemicals, intentional damage, and/or abnormal wear will void your warranty.
Our website includes content and suggestions and examples of appropriate information to include on any medical identification item based on advice received from the St Johns Ambulance team. We do not guarantee that any such suggested information will be fully sufficient to alert any third party as to your or another person's medical condition. We further do not warrant that any item we sell will assist in a more timely medical response. Please be aware that we will not guarantee that wearing our medical identification jewellery will be noticed by third parties including first responders and we need to disclaim to anybody using our products that we will not be held liable for any claim.
Limitation of liability
My Identity and its owners, directors, ownership company, employees and affiliates will not be liable for any damages.
My Identity’s waiver of any condition, covenant, right or remedy under these terms and conditions will not be effective unless made in writing and any such written waiver shall not constitute a further waiver of the same or any other condition, covenant, right, or remedy.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions please contact us by using the information provided on our Contact Us page - click here.
Promotional - Terms & Conditions
- By entering a competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested detail at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries.
- Entry details are specified on the My Identity Ltd Facebook & Instagram posts.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published by My Identity Ltd or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names for publicity purposes.
- 1. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prize.
- My Identity Ltd is not liable for damage to the prize sent by post or courier.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on the account where the competition is housed i.e. the My Identity Ltd Facebook page, or on the original post where indicated.
- Winners will be notified via post comment or messenger
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at My Identity Ltd option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, My Identity Ltd and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees and their immediate families of My Identity Ltd or the promoter are not eligible to enter these promotions.
The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of My Identity Ltd and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting My Identity Ltd.
This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.